Recent happenings

I thought that after the exams are over, i'l get a lot of free time to do things that i dreamed to do.
But how wrong can I be. I am hardly getting any time for doing anything.
Yet, some interesting things are going on nowadays...

1. I am planning to buy a phone which suits my demands.
-No sliders - No TS-stylus - NO flip-flaps or any delicacies - No heavyweights
-Basic features should be there like Cam, Bluetooth, sound quality superiority, extend. mem. card etc.

The mobile best suited for it it Sony Eric. 810 i which probably wil be bought by me.

2. I am planning to join a Gym on a short term basis, either Euphoria or Skyze

3. A new upgraded PC is on my way...!!

SO am kinda busy newadays..!!

Please help me in deciding things (fone, gym etc :P)

Comments

shrutika.... said…
ashu
where do u stay ?
if dadar,parel or chembur
u should joined Talvalkare's gym
itz best

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To Engineering....

Secularism in India